Pine nut flakes - PINE POWER. 17.5 oz./500 g. Raw product. Pressed from wild harvested, organic pine nuts.
Pine nut flakes - PINE POWER. 17.5 oz./500 g. Raw product. Pressed from wild harvested, organic pine nuts. by Siberian Pine Nut Oil at Sunset Succulent Society. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. People have been aware of the properties of Siberian Pine Nut Oil for a long time. The price of Siberian Pine Nut Oil on the world market has always
Product Description & Reviews
People have been aware of the properties of Siberian Pine Nut Oil for a long time. The price of Siberian Pine Nut Oil on the world market has always been high. Demand for Siberian Pine Nut Oil was never satisfied. So what gives this product its good properties? However, the main "surprise" in Siberian Pine Nut Oil is that its chemical composition is similar to human citamins! Citamins are a new class of medication containing biologically active additives, which are a balanced set of biologically active substances with organotropic effects, extracted from animal tissue, which contain physiological concentrates of mineral substances, microelements and vitamins in an easily-digestible form. As a result of 25 years (1971-1996) of scientific and clinical studies carried out by the St. Petersburg institute of bio-regulation and gerontology, a method for integrated prevention of age-related pathologies, slowing down ageing and increasing life expectancy, which includes homeostasis correction by using peptide bio-regulators, was developed. Despite not being peptide bio-regulators, citamins nonetheless have a massive health-improvement capacity. An important aspect of citamin therapy is the fact that the body's recovery takes place at the DNA and RNA level. It should be noted that according to World Health Organization (WHO) assessments, peptide medications are considered to be the medication of the 21st century, and some popular science publications have labeled citamins "anti-ageing tablets". Thus, the similar chemical composition of Siberian Pine Nut Oil and citamins leads us to the thought that the Siberian Pine is an equivalent of animals, including humans, in the world of plants. Pine Nut Oil itself could be considered to be a plant citamin. Given these facts it's easy to see why the Siberian Pine has long been a symbol of health and longevity and why its good properties are so strong
Features & Highlights
- WHOLE POWER OF ORGANIC PINE NUTS WITH NO FAT!!! The flakes of the pine nut are obtained by pressing the pine nut oil from the kernel of the pine nut. In contrast to the whole pine nut, pine nut flakes are distinguished by their increased proportional content of vitamins, trace elements, and plant proteins owing. The protein in the flakes made from the kernel of the pine nut surpasses an ideal protein.
- In its content of histidine, methionine, cysteine, and tryptophan, and has a well balanced composition. The carbohydrate composition of the kernel of the pine nut is represented by polysaccharides (starch, cellulose, pentosans, dextrins) and watersoluble sugars (glucose, fructose, sucrose, and raffinose). According to the results of research, a similar protein facilitates the dissolving of harmful cholesterol in the blood.
- The brand name "Siberian Pine Nut Oil" stands for business integrity, decency and the highest possible quality of product. All products marketed under this brand name convey the primordial power of Nature and the warmth of our hearts. We offer: - A variety of high-quality pine products, including pine nuts, pine flour and pine nut oil. Huge plantations of pine trees grow in the Siberian taiga, said to be the ecologically purest area of the world.
- Siberian pine nuts are completely organic and wild harvested. They contain no GMOs and come from trees that have not been grafted. Siberian pine nuts are the most valuable product of all known products obtained from various plants. On average, any product-whether nuts, fruits, seeds, root vegetables, or berries-takes from three to five months to ripen, and ripening does not occur during the winter. Pine nuts ripen over a period of two years, and are a much more valuable product for human health.
- The virgin forest of the taiga has never been treated with any chemicals or artificial fertilisation, nor abused by agricultural machines. Pine nuts take two years to mature, during which time the tree accumulates a huge volume of positive cosmic energy. Crops of nuts are harvested manually by people lovingly devoted to this task, working in a pleasant environment without undue haste to create unique products full of positive energy reflecting the infinite powers of Nature.
|Manufacturer:||Siberian Pine Nut Oil|
|Brand:||Siberian Pine Nut Oil|
|Publisher:||Siberian Pine Nut Oil|
|Studio:||Siberian Pine Nut Oil|
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.72 x 12.2 x 12.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Siberian Pine Nut Oil, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
Extra virgin olive oil with essence of basil. America's best-selling Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Cold-pressed from the best fruit of the olive tree, it is the natural juice squeezed from Italian olives one day after the harvest. Unmatched for fr...
Bold Title ompeian's Certified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil uses olives that are grown under conditions that protect the environment as well as the fruit and its natural antioxidants. It is cholesterol free, trans fat free, high in "good" monoun...
mpn: 5008, ean: 0729328005008,
With its creamy texture, sweet/smoky flavor, a dash of honey and a fusion of sesame seeds, this dressing is a must for every pantry. Equally delicious with fruit, vegetables, meat, fish or poultry, it makes an outstanding marinade for roasted leg of ...
By Oro Bailen
mpn: 8437005095281, ean: 8437009466025,
The selected product includes a box with 3 glass bottles of 500 ml olive oil Oro Bailen variety Picual Family Reserve. Complex, Intense Green Fruity with aromas of tomato vine- characteristic of the picual olive- apple, green grass, green banana and...