Persian Sapphire Blue Salt by Salts of the 7 Seas at Sunset Succulent Society. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. A beautiful salt sprinkled with sapphire blue crystals, this unique and rare salt brings a distinctive salty profile to all of your foods- use
Product Description & Reviews
A beautiful salt sprinkled with sapphire blue crystals, this unique and rare salt brings a distinctive salty profile to all of your foods- use sparingly at first until you find your preferred level of salty indulgence. a truly special salt to add to your sea salt offerings.
Features & Highlights
- One of the rarest salts on earth, this beautiful crystal salt mined from deep within ancient sea beds in the mountains of old Persia- now Iran.
- A very clean, initia;;y sharp salty flavor evolves into a softer pure salt flavor that enhances food dramatically
- Sprinkled with sapphire blue crystals, an optical illusion of the minerals with in the salt crystal
- Beautiful in a small dish at the table- sure to bring comments
- Blue Persian salt is especially appreciated on fresh veggies and fruits where a salty profile brings out distinct flavor
|Manufacturer:||Salts of the 7 Seas|
|Brand:||Salts of the 7 Seas|
|Publisher:||Salts of the 7 Seas|
|Studio:||Salts of the 7 Seas|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Salts of the 7 Seas, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By My Bamboo Salt
Bamboo Salt was originally created by Korean herbalist, Dr. Insan in 1917.Nu Life 3X bamboo salt is ocean-harvested on the Western sea coast of Korea using organic, sustainable methods. Nu Life 3X traditionally takes over 3 years to create, following...
By Mexico en el Paladar
What is known about it as worm salt is a spice that its recipe is based on what would be mainly in the species of the maguey worm once it is dry, roasted and the same ground, which is proceeded to combine with salt and take into account another ingre...
By Amish Country Popcorn
mpn: ACP698854, ean: 0046457303608,
Have fresh, hot caramel corn anytime. Break it out when it's time for the home movies! Makes great caramel corn! Just add to your oil before you put your popcorn in the popper. Includes a fantastic recipe guide, containing 15 great popcorn recipes.Si...