Free Shipping Included! Ohsawa Nama Shoyu, Organic and Aged in 150 Year Cedar Kegs for Extra Flavor - Japanese Soy-Free Sauce, Low - Sodium, Non-GMO, Vegan, Kosher - 32 oz by OHSAWA® at Sunset Succulent Society. MPN: 19889. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Unpasteurized soy sauce. USDA organic. We are honored to offer you nature's blessings in the form of food. Why Oshawa Organic Nama Shout is called
Product Description & Reviews
Unpasteurized soy sauce. USDA organic. We are honored to offer you nature's blessings in the form of food. Why Oshawa Organic Nama Shout is called the champagne of soy sauces. In Japan, name means raw or unpasteurized. Oshawa Organic Nama Shout is fresh and alive; it retains living enzymes and beneficial probiotic bacteria that are essential to our health. Unlike common soy sauce that is artificially aged for months, Oshawa Organic Nama Shout uses traditional fermentation methods and a unique double brew process.
Features & Highlights
- PROMOTES EXCELLENT GUT-HEALTH - Double-brewed through at least two summers to maintain healthy enzyme and lactobacilli bacteria to aid your digestive health. Especially good for Macrobiotic & Pro-biotic diets.
- MADE WITH MOUNTAIN SPRING WATER - Kamiizumisui ("God Spring") water has been filtered through granite strata rock for 1,400 years and has 18% more enzyme activity than ordinary water with a pH balance close to ours.
- HAND-CRAFTED JUST FOR YOU - Aged naturally in 150-year old cedar kegs for unparalleled taste and the highest quality sauce. Un-pasteurized and traditional Japanese-style soy-free sauce. Never artificially aged.
- TRADITIONAL AND ORGANIC - The Yamaki Company uses organic agricultural methods and a 1,200-year old process of fermented food production, which promotes harmony between people and nature.
- BEST ALTERNATIVE TO SOY SAUCE - Enjoy it on sushi, tofu, seafood, vegetables, even on fruit. No alcohol or preservatives. Certified Organic and Kosher. Perfect for vegan, vegetarian, and raw food diets.
|Manufacturer:||Millbrook Distribution Services Inc.|
|Publisher:||Millbrook Distribution Services Inc.|
|Studio:||Millbrook Distribution Services Inc.|
|Item Weight:||8.92 pounds|
|Item Size:||10.75 x 9.5 x 9.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.46 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.64 x 3.86 x 3.86 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by OHSAWA®, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Ole Ray's
Ole Ray's Peach-A-Licious Barbeque Sauce - 16 oz.- A great cooking, glazing or marinade sauce that will add a wonderful southern fruit flavor to all your BBQ recipes. From Florida Ingredients: Tomatoes, peach jelly, lemon juice, apple cider, vinegar,...
And taste of brewed soy sauce, based on the sweetness that is full-bodied, it is rich yakiniku sauce flavor was slightly twist flavor vegetables.Contents: 600g. Ingredients: soy sauce, sugar, fruits (apple, lem. Product Size (height X depth X width):...
Excellent seasoning to spice up a wide range of delicious meals from Bulgogi, Kalbi, Teriyaki, Chow Mein, fried rice or noodles, Kebab to Satay.Naturally brewed soy sauce. Made with spicy Korean chilies, fruits, and vegetables. Great for stir-fry, ba...