Melissa's Canela Cinnamon Sticks 1-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12), Dried Cinnamon Sticks for Baking Cooking Steeping or Marinades, Perfect in Mulled Wine or Homemade Chai Tea
Free Shipping Included! Melissa's Canela Cinnamon Sticks 1-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12), Dried Cinnamon Sticks for Baking Cooking Steeping or Marinades, Perfect in Mulled Wine or Homemade Chai Tea by Melissa's at Sunset Succulent Society. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Canela also known as cinnamon sticks, are commonly used in sweet dishes, but can be used to flavor meat, poultry, fish, stews, curries, or teas.
Product Description & Reviews
Canela also known as cinnamon sticks, are commonly used in sweet dishes, but can be used to flavor meat, poultry, fish, stews, curries, or teas. Canela is the inner bark of a tropical evergreen tree. Don Enrique's Canela can be ground into powdered cinnamon for baking and cooking. Product of Sri Lanka.
Features & Highlights
- VERSATILE AND FLAVORFUL: Use Don Enrique's Canela Cinnamon Sticks to spice up any meal, dish, or beverage. Steeped in red wine or hot black tea with sugar, orange peel, cardamom, nutmeg and allspice, they make a spicy, warming treat on a cold, windy day.
- BRINE AND BOIL: Adding a Canela Cinnamon Stick to your brines adds a flavorful surprise in corned beef, pulled pork, carnitas, or curry. Get a deep, rich flavor in any homemade dish or meal with Don Enrique's Canela no matter how you choose to use it.
- COMFORTING AND WARM: There's nothing like the rich, spicy aroma of cinnamon to make your house feel like home at the holidays. Steep a flavorful, aromatic stick to your morning tea, hot cocoa or coffee for a holiday treat anytime you're feeling homesick.
- FRESH AND FLAVORFUL: Think tasty, creamy, tangy, aromatic, tart, sweet, crunchy, flavorful & delectable. You're sure to find the freshest fruits and vegetables, quality products & first-class service in the Melissa's/World Variety Produce, Inc. warehouse.
- FLAVOR BEYOND COMPARE: Compare the rich and delicious flavors of Melissa's dried fruits, vegetables, mushrooms, and spices to products from Meal Prep Spices, Spiceology, Banyan Botanicals, Simply Organic, Olivelle World Traveler, Spice Hunter or McCormick.
|Item Weight:||0.12 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.2 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Melissa's, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 225, ean: 0089836002259,
Enjoyed in cuisines the world over for its warm, spicy-sweet aroma and flavor, ginger complements both sweet (think gingerbread) and savory (think stir-fry) dishes. Botanical Name: Zingier officinal Roscoe Ingredients: Ginger, cane sugar. Product Not...
By Cinnamon Vogue
NOTICE: PRODUCT NOT SHIPPED OR AVAILABLE FOR NEVADA - If you want the finest Ceylon Cinnamon powder this is it. USDA Certified organic and imported in small batches to maintain freshness. A high quality 100 mesh powder. That makes it silky smooth on ...
By Spice Island
Warm and aromatic with hints of clove, nutmeg has long been a favorite of bakers. Though its distinctive flavor can enhance a variety of sweet or savory dishes. We source our Spice Islands ground nutmeg from the East and West Indies. High in volatile...
Anise seed’s sweet licorice flavor plays a starring role in Italian biscotti, breads and cakes. Use also in savory foods such as stews, soups, tomato sauce and sausage.1.75 oz. Packaged in the USA. Add to fruit pies, fruit salads, cookies and cakes...