Fresh Perigord Black Truffles, 2oz. by Urbani at Sunset Succulent Society. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Fresh black truffles from Perigord in France are the most highly prized black truffles, often called black diamond. Black truffles are best when
Product Description & Reviews
Fresh black truffles from Perigord in France are the most highly prized black truffles, often called black diamond. Black truffles are best when cooked because the heating process releases the wonderful truffle flavor and aroma. Fresh black truffles Can be paired with everything from pasta, poultry, meats, foie gras, fish, to sauces, vegetables, and butters.
Features & Highlights
- Fresh black truffles from Perigord in France are the most highly prized black truffles
- Black Truffles are the best when cooked because the heating process releases the wounderful truffle flavor and aroma.
- Black Truffles can be paired with anything from fish, poultry, meats, and vegetables. Can be mixed into sauces, butters, and creams.
- Black Truffles are shipped overnight or 2-day only and must be used within a few days. 2oz should be one or two whole tuffles
- We ship in insulated boxes with plenty of gel ice to ensure optimum condition upon arrival.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Urbani, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 446D, ean: 0719870600615,
Save On Fungus Among Us 8X .5 Oz Dried Morerls Mushroom Areas That Have Been Disturbed By Forest Fires And Floods Are The Favorite Growing Ground Of The Delicous, Honeycombed Morel. Unlike The False Morel, The True Morel's Cap Is Connected To Its St...
mpn: 10071179021087, ean: 0071179021080,
Simplot Harvest Fresh Avocados - Guacamole Especial, 1 Pound -- 15 per case. As close as you can get to fresh. No peeling. No chopping. No waste. No mess. Large avocado pieces provide chunky, back-of-house texture. More consistent flavor vs fresh gua...