Cherry Cobbler Mix, with Fruit, in a Gift Bag by Julia's Pantry at Sunset Succulent Society. MPN: GFT010. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Let us help you with your gifts, all you have to do is order and let us wrap and ship it for you. No waiting in line at the Post Office.
Product Description & Reviews
Let us help you with your gifts, all you have to do is order and let us wrap and ship it for you. No waiting in line at the Post Office.
George Washington wouldn't have cut down that cherry tree if he had tasted one of our Cherry Cobblers. Our Cherry Jubilee Cobbler Mix is outstanding and has received rave reviews. Developed from a family recipe, enjoying a warm bowl of Cherry Jubilee cobbler topped with whipped cream is as easy as 1, 2, 3. Just follow our easy and quick recipe:
1. In an 8x8 baking pan pour either a can of Comstock cherry pie filling or make your own fresh fruit pie filling.
Making Your Fresh Fruit Filling:
Combine the following ingredients in a saucepan, bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook down until tender and thickened.
4-6 cups of chopped fruit
1-2 tablespoons cornstarch
1/2 cup brown or white sugar
Pinch of salt
1/2 - 2 teaspoons of spices, if desired
1 tablespoon unsalted butter
2. Sprinkle cobbler mix evenly over the fruit and pour 1 cup milk over the top of the mix. Use a spoon to create divets for milk to blend with mix or simply allow the milk to absorb for a few minutes. You may choose to combine mix and milk to make batter, then pour over fruit filling.
3. Bake in a 350 degree oven for approximately 30 minutes and serve. Delicious!
This Cobbler Mix makes a quick dessert for drop in guests and/or a lovely gift for any hostess, friend or family member. Packaged in a retro-designed gift sack that can be used again and again - one of our efforts to Go Green for our environment.
Our mix is all natural, contains real butter and sweet cream buttermilk. In addition we do not use preservatives or additives. Made in the USA!
Features & Highlights
- Easy Gift, Buy 1 or Several, Includes gift bag
- Makes a nice gift for teachers, friends and family
- Just add Milk, Includes Mix and Fruit
- We do not use preservatives or additives.
- We use real butter and sweet cream buttermilk in our mixes
|Manufacturer:||Julia's Southern Foods|
|Publisher:||Julia's Southern Foods|
|Studio:||Julia's Southern Foods|
|Item Weight:||2 pounds|
|Item Size:||8 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||2 pounds|
|Package Size:||8 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Julia's Pantry, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 00022006, ean: 0722512911352,
Junket Danish Raspberry Dessert is a unique, easily prepared dessert that originates from an original recipe of the Danish favorite rodgrod. Simply add water, heat and enjoy for the tastiest pudding, pie fill or glaze this side of Europe.Kosher. For ...
By Duncan Hines
The best pie blueberry filling available;Low calories, sodium and fat per serving;High in anti-oxidants;Can be used in fillings and toppings on baked and frozen goods;Great on ice cream3 x 21oz Duncan Hines Comstock Pie Filling & Topping More Fruit B...