Mega Sale! Save 26% on the Anthurium Red - Live House Plant - Easy to Grow - Florist Quality - Cleans the Air by Florida Foliage at Sunset Succulent Society. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Anthuriums are cheery, exotic flowering houseplants that offer glossy, green heart-shaped leaves topped by heart-shaped pink, red, or white
Product Description & Reviews
Anthuriums are cheery, exotic flowering houseplants that offer glossy, green heart-shaped leaves topped by heart-shaped pink, red, or white long-lasting blooms. Happily, anthuriums bloom almost all year long if they get enough light, fertilizer, and moisture. The brightly colored flowers make anthuriums perfect plants for centerpieces and tabletops. They grow well on their own or mix them with other bold tropicals such as red aglaonema for a knock-out look. Accent their colorful flowers with bold pots; for example, red-flowering anthuriums are stunning in red, white, or black ceramic pots for a classic look. Note: Anthurium is a natural air purifier! It's been scientifically proven to scrub harmful chemicals and indoor air pollution from homes and offices.
Features & Highlights
- Fast shipping in 4" pot. Anthurium plants can tolerate all levels of indirect light, but anthuriums growing in low light will have fewer flowers and will grow slower
- These plants cannot tolerate direct light however, as this can burn the leaves. It grows best in bright, indirect light
- Anthurium care also requires that the soil be free draining but hold some water. If you are growing this plant as a houseplant, half and half mix of potting soil and orchid soil or perlite will provide the kind of soil anthuriums prefer
- Care of anthurium plants does not require too much fertilizer. The plant only needs to be fertilized with a one-quarter strength fertilizer once every three to four months
- Proper care for anthuriums is not hard. Once you have the plant in the right soil and the right location, watering is simple. An anthurium growing in your garden or home will reward you with wonderful, long lasting flowers
|Item Weight:||2.49 pounds|
|Package Weight:||2.49 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Florida Foliage, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Florida Foliage
Grown, Packaged and Shipped Exclusively by Florida Foliage. A healthy home environment is vital to a person's well-being and houseplants contribute to it more than you might think. Their main benefit is air-filtering, so it sounds only reasonable tha...
By Florida Foliage
Rattlesnake Plant (Calathea lancifolia). One of the very best indoor ornamental houseplants, Rattlesnake Calathea has long, medium green leaves with dark decorative spots. The undersides of the leaves are deep purple. A beautiful accent plant for the...