Save 1% on the 9Greenbox Good Hope Clivia, Fire Lily, 15.9 Ounce (Pack of 3) by 9GreenBox.com at Sunset Succulent Society. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Clivia miniata which is mostly known in the name of fire lily or orange liliy is natively found in the areas of Europes and Central Asia. Estimated
Product Description & Reviews
Clivia miniata which is mostly known in the name of fire lily or orange liliy is natively found in the areas of Europes and Central Asia. Estimated to reach an average size of 7.9''-35.4'' inches in height. The bright yellow-orange flowers usually blooms in the months of July and August. Orange lily or Fire lily is an undemanding plant and doesn't require much attention in growing. Mostly found in gardens as a beautiful ornamental plant with dark green leaves, its long life span is remarkable and doesn't mind to be in the middle of the crowd together with the other plants. Consider that lily toxicity is kinda fatal for cats, be sure that if you do have cats keep them away from this plant.
Features & Highlights
- FIRE LILY - a producer of large, yellow-orange color flowers with a faint sweet fragrant. They are slow growers type of plants and it may take 2-5 years for them to reach their pure maturity. Fruits can be bright orange when ripe or gold, propagate the seeds while it's still fresh for an excellent result.
- GROWING FIRE LILY - they prefer growing in a bright shaded area and be sure that they are kept in moist when they are actively growing but dry during dormancy. Allow the soil to dry between waterings and water throughly. The dormant period will be in the month of October until January.
- TAKING CARE OF FIRE LILY - during autumn and spring season, fertilize your plant with general-purpose liquid houseplant fertilizer. If your fire lily is potted, bring them out outdoors during spring to fall and put back indoors when the freezing season approach, your indoor fire lily plant will do its best when placed near an east facing window.
- PRUNING FIRE LILY - Use pruning shears to remove yellowish and brown damaged leaves or stems in your fire lily plant as it encourages more growth and flowering. Also, you can cut back your plant to maintain the desired size, always do this after flowering.
- Proudly Homegrown by 9GreenBox
|Manufacturer:||9Greenbox - Drop Ship|
|Publisher:||9Greenbox - Drop Ship|
|Studio:||9Greenbox - Drop Ship|
|Item Weight:||0.99 pounds|
|Item Size:||6 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Package Weight:||4 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by 9GreenBox.com, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Florida Foliage
Rattlesnake Plant (Calathea lancifolia). One of the very best indoor ornamental houseplants, Rattlesnake Calathea has long, medium green leaves with dark decorative spots. The undersides of the leaves are deep purple. A beautiful accent plant for the...
By Florida Foliage
Anthuriums are cheery, exotic flowering houseplants that offer glossy, green heart-shaped leaves topped by heart-shaped pink, red, or white long-lasting blooms. Happily, anthuriums bloom almost all year long if they get enough light, fertilizer, and ...
By Florida Foliage
Grown, Packaged and Shipped Exclusively by Florida Foliage. Yes, you can grow your own fresh air! Five great fresh air house plants to purify the air in your home or office. Each plant- Golden Pothos, Snake Plant (Mother in Laws Tongue), Areca Palm, ...